Feedback Forum?

NismoSkyZ

I think it would be a good idea to have a feedback forum. I have seen threads that talk about compaints and even positive buying experiences. It would be great to have people who buy/sell/trade have there own feedback thread so everyone can check out their past experiences. Good idea?

Edited by NismoSkyZ

I dunno. You got guys that complain about stuff they got free at the drop of a hat. People who if happy with products or services that won't say anything. I'd be afraid it would turn into a bitching session.

Remember our west coast friend of late that is sounding real flakey now. but if you followed the guys post it was obvious from the beginning he was that way. The information you want to know can be found if you review their posts.

I think it would be a good idea to have a feedback forum.  I have seen threads that talk about compaints and even positive buying experiences.  It would be great to have people who buy/sell/trade have there own feedback thread so everyone can check out their past experiences.  Good idea?

I tend to agree with you on this. I think it's a great idea. For example, Kenny is providing this forum with a great service and putting his name, along with a rating in a specific section will make people a lot more apt to check there before they click on the Services section, or search for that matter. I think the recent actions of our friend from the Pac.NW made it even more imperative we have something like this.

On the other hand, one could argue that if you're too lazy to search this board for that seller and do a little research, you pretty much deserve to get screwed to begin with. Not saying I condone that, because I never want to see any fellow owner get f****d over, but you always have to be careful these days...there's a lot of corrupt sellers in this world unfortunately.

Just my .02 :P