Fender flare value?

mws

Everyone says the Toyota and Jeep (XJ) flares won't work because the wheel wells are square on them.....but you CUT the fenders to fit? I'm looking into the Jeep XJ flares as well.

So...which model should I buy that will be the most likely to fit....the older Toyota pick ups? Any more suggestions appreciated and I'll order the end of the week. sssh

Depends on the year of yota your talking about... 84-88 trucks and 84-89 4Runners have flat top fenders. But 79-83 & 89up trucks and 90up 4Runners have round top fenders.

I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to get. The ones for the XJ will be a bunch easier to resell and I like the fact that the rear flare is already 2 pieces where half is made to mount on the door.

The Toyota ones seem to have a closer wheel well shape though. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Oliver! I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but I'm confident they will.

BTW, your directions to the motorcycle dealer were spot on. It was a great visit and I got my buddy to reconsider the narrow focus sportbike and he ended up buying a Triumph Speed Triple. He is sooooo going to love that bike!