Before's and After's

Hud

Post pic's of your Pathy in its natural stock state and then repost with a pic of the upgrades and tell what you did...

Thought this might be kinda cool to see the evolution of some of the rigs.

post-6-1164242394.jpg

Before: 31x10.50x15" BFG A/T's, no mods. 97K on the odometer.

pathdownhill2.jpg

After: 153K on the clock and 6 years later...

newtires4.jpg

Mods:

Suspension/Steering Mods: 3" Trailmaster body lift, 3" Superlift front UCA suspension lift, 4" custom rear suspension lift with modified 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo front coils & dual custom 3/4" spacers, L&P Performance complete steering system(double-shear braced idler arm, pitman arm and spherical bearing-equipped centerlink), custom idler arm brace, tubular rear axle lower control arms reinforced with angle iron for rock protection, custom bolt-on panhard rod drop bracket, Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings: (upper and lower control arms, tension rods and low profile bumpstops), both stock swaybars removed, Rancho RS5000 shocks in front, Rancho RS9000's in rear, Rancho steering stabilizer & mounting kit, 33x13.50x15 Super Swamper LTB tires on American Racing 15x8.5" Outlaw II wheels with 3.5" backspacing, custom 3.5" e-brake cable drop brackets, custom gas filler hose protection, custom front/rear fenderwell liners.

Body Mods: Black Smittybilt brush/grilleguard with PIAA 130W 70 series fog lights, PIAA 1500XT ion yellow 100W driving lights on welded brackets inside front bumper, PIAA 520 110W ion yellow driving lights and PIAA 540 55W hyperwhite driving lights on custom removeable light bar that bolts to the Yakima racks, heavily trimmed front and rear fenders, '93 Pathy SE rear chrome bumper & LED third brake light, '95 Pathy roof/hatchback spoiler, clear front turn signal lenses with two 8500 mcd hyperorange LED's each, 35% window tint all the way around, custom Pathfinder windshield decal, custom diamond plate lower rocker panel guards, custom 3/8" aluminum oilpan/exhaust/transmission bellypan skidplate, Yakima extended roof racks with doublewide snowboard/ski racks, tow hitch w/8000 lb. shackle towpoint and full wiring with recessed plug, custom welded front bumper supports, dual stock Nissan tow hooks on front.

Electronics/Etc: Optima red top battery up front, Dynasty Broadband Service gel cell battery in rear, upgraded grounding cables, modified Uniden Pro 520XL CB with 4 foot Firestik II 5/8 wave grounded roof mounted sprung antenna and P.A. speaker under the hood, stock alarm with hyperwhite warning LED's, Alpine CDA-7982 head unit, Cerwin Vega 6.5" two-way fronts with 1" Clarion tweeters as separates/Sony 6x9" two-way rears, 1000W Legacy LA690 sub amp, Phoenix Gold Power Flow 1.2 farad cap, Audiobahn AW150XS 15" sub in bass tube with 4" port, 800 watt Coleman AC/DC inverter, custom in-dash recessed illuminated PIAA switch, custom LED-lit roof light switches set in stock console, Isuzu Rodeo rock light switch, Rally 55W yellow rock lights mounted under the body, hyperblue LED accents in front of radiator, CEC Diamond White 55W low/100W high headlights, dual hyperblue 5mm LED accents in headlight housings, 50W high-output halogen bulbs in stock reverse lights, 130dB Fiamm horn, 33x10.50x15 Super Swamper spare, 5 lb aluminum CO2 air tank for filling tires, 2.5 lb ABC fire extinguisher, First Aid kit, full tool kit/toolbox, 3 D cell Mag light...

Engine(VG30i 3.0L V6): L&P Performance fully ported and polished throttlebody injection unit, dual custom 3/8" TBI spacers, removed AIV/EGR/recirc system, smoothed, shaved and repainted air cleaner(Testor's Black and Blue Pearl lacquer), MSD 6 Offroad ignition system w/rev limiter, Taylor Spiro-Core 8MM custom spark plug wires, K&N drop-in air filter, 1995 Nissan Quest 110 amp alternator transplant with 4 guage charging cable, ground cables and dual battery isolator, dual speed electric cooling fan from 1995 Quest minivan with fully adjustable electronic thermostat, dual external transmission coolers, removed catalytic converter(replaced with Flowmaster Red Hot 2.25" glasspack) and 2.25" Dynomax muffler with turndown.

Drivetrain Mods: PowerTrax Lock-Right rear differential locker, Warn premium manual hubs w/grade 5 stud replacement bolts(8mmx1.25x50mm), rebuilt CV axles.

Still not done, either. *sigh*

well, i bought king caca all big and ugly. (4" TM SL and 3" BL on 33's) sly but mini me was bone stock on 29's (225x 70x15) and now she's got the JGC coil lift with rancho 5000's in back and a t bar crank up front on 31's with 15 x 8 chevy rims and milemarker manual locking hubs and a couple other things.

BEFORE:

5Slixpf04.jpg

AFTER/PRESENT:

MVC-012S.jpg

Edited by Slick

This photo was taken this summer. 3in suspension, 3in body, BFG M/T 33's on Ultra wheels, and lock right locker. Also added Pioneer cd player w/ XM radio, 12in JBL suboofer and Rockford Fosgate Punch amp, JWT pop charger, Red top Optima, relocated rear bumper, custom denting and evergreen pinstriping.

post-6-1164261799.jpg

This photo was taken this summer. 3in suspension, 3in body, BFG M/T 33's on Ultra wheels, and lock right locker. Also added Pioneer cd player w/ XM radio, 12in JBL suboofer and Rockford Fosgate Punch amp, JWT pop charger, Red top Optima, relocated rear bumper, custom denting and evergreen pinstriping.

:o that looks like king caca! -bounce-

I'm gonna move this to the General Section so we can all play!

Here's my baby the day I got it - at it's first coffee meet:

HPIM2566.jpg

And now, after the lift, tires & wheels, TJM Bumper, Winch, BP skids, Warn Hubs, Custom Sliders & Rear Bumper, Roof Rack & Lights:

ne4wd_0946.jpg

She likes to show off her ass too:

ne4wd_0952.jpg

Guest SuperSon

Hey now. I just noticed 88's corner markers, Whered you get the one with charcoal colored bezel 88? All the ones ive seen has chrome bezel.

Slick your mini me looks like mine right now :D Before you did all the work on yours

And who is that pretty seniorita..oh its pezzy ..hi pezzy WAVEY

Sorry guys no pics from me yet but ill be posting a lot after the holidays. :D

You guys are making me drool here. I wish I have a big garage right now.

Edited by SuperSon

Dam... I cant find a before photo.... I do have an After :P

91XE 224k on the od at blown motor, 20 miles after installing my SL and getting it aligned:(

JDM Engine Swap, Thorley Headers, Dual Oil Filter Relocation Kit, Tranny Cooler(needs ASAP Install) Custom 2.5" Exhaust, Calmini 3" SL Kit, Cragar 15x8 Rims, 33x9.5r15 SXT MT.... Custom Fabbed 3/16" front Bumper.....

Pezzy's A$$.. errrr Rear bumper is killer.... I want to make one....

The Mud is also a great mod :contract:

before:

269.000 km on odo. 31's step bars and TONS of rust.

739854_1_full.jpg

After:

277,000 km and a year and half later.

2200841_67_full.jpg

2200841_68_full.jpg

3.5" coil spacers. Tbars re-index'd. RS5000 Rear shocks. 3" body lift. Custom steering(CL and Idle arm brace). Superwinch manual hubs. Stock rear LSD with gear oil(no additive). 97 trans+tcase. no catl. 2.5" exhaust ypipe back with Flowmaster 40. New bypassed Trans cooler. 8mm plug wires. bosch platium plugs. custom intake with snorkel and cone filter. 110 amp bosch alt. 4gauge charging wires. 33" procomp Xterrains. black 15x8"-4"bs. Custom rear bumper/hitch. custom front bumper/stinger with winch mount. custom Rocksliders. Bedlineded body. custom 60" high lift mount. custom spare tire placement(over 6" and up 3"). OEM light bar with 4 100watt hella lights. 2 100 watt hella lights mounted on fenders. custom mossy oak rear window tint. removed interior carpet. 91 door panels. 91 rear seat backs(headrest). soundedend floor and doors. 12" clif designs sub in 2.5ft^3 box tuned to 30 hz. Ultimate T3-1000D. 0/2 gauge amp power wire/ground. Alpine 7897 hu. 4" pioneer door speakers. 1" pioneer tweets in apillars. 8" MTX bluetunders in lower doors.(powerd off MA audio HK102sx). dual speed dual Efans. 75/100 watt super white headlights. SAS and dual cases on drawing board.