woot! check in you rednecks

94extreme

I'm in WI, 45 minutes North of Commieland (AKA Flatlands or Illinois) Just south of Milwaukee.

LAND of Salted, Salted, and Oversalted roads. We are the reason the Great Lakes will be the Great Salty Lakes.

Ready to try to get stuck in the Mud or whatever we may have to drive over. P...

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

• 3 weeks later...

New member with an R51. Live in Schaumburg, work in Chicago. I'm not a hippy but I tend to hang out with some. I've seen Nitzer Ebb live and lvoe Skinny Puppy so industrial is good! Used to be a Techno DJ so thats all good. I love some good old punk rock (aka not todays emo fanboy crap).

Oh yeah, Whats up! :beer:

welcome mang. :beer:

you don't offroad?

This is my first truck to say. When I was a kid I used to take my Dads old landcruiser out to the woods when I lived in WY, but since then no. I also own a 2000 sentra that is getting boosted. I will probably take the Pathi out for fun. Of course I have a tendency to start out doing something for fun here and there and get sucked into it so you never know.

cool. i think there is going to be a run (MXO) at badlands (attica, in) on new years day. i won't be there but i am sure you're more then welcome to join in.

they (mxo again) are talking about trying a couple other rides this winter also. the nest one i am going on is at the end of march first of april. camping and wheeling at badlands also. i'll post up about it when it comes closer to the dates.

thusfar 2 takers and maybe a rider

Me (02terra) and Brian (BPC) have decided to run to Badlands on 1.1.07

Leaving Chicagoland area at or around 9am.

Our proposed meeting point is the Shell gas station at Touhy and Skokie Blvrd on the North-East corner. Skokie Blvd and Cicero Av are one in the same around there