nissans remarks on armada's

unccpathfinder

It sounds like a bunch of political jargon that came up at a coffee meeting with no particular outcome in sight. That's just me, tho :D

We all know the unibody was a step in the wrong direction. IMO Nissan is taking steps to be more mom-friendly than anything else.

It sounds like a bunch of political jargon that came up at a coffee meeting with no particular outcome in sight. That's just me, tho :D

We all know the unibody was a step in the wrong direction. IMO Nissan is taking steps to be more mom-friendly than anything else.

Amen, can you say mall crawlers???

The majority of buyers of the newer pathfinder want them to drive like cars. They want a vehicle that performs well on-road, because that is where they spend most of thier time. The new pathfinders are very nice to drive. The most power and control I have ever experienced. The new frame and suspension are very versital, with the exception of the rear suspension. Rear independent suspension, definitly not in the pathfinder heritage. The problem I see here at my dealer, is that the pathfinder is getting overlooked by buyers. It is blurred inbetween the Xterra and the Armada. Its kind of both vehicles. I would like to see nissan take a chance and build something that is just way different for the Pathfinder. I know that there is some designer out there that looks at the name Pathfinder and doesnt see it rolling around the mall parking lot. He sees it as a working mans SUV, or wait, is that the Xterra? See what I mean. The next redesign has to be a homerun, or we may see the Pathfinder go away. Thats my 2 cents.

Maybe a rebadged Patrol? oooh, that would be nice.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder