WANT START

Is there spark at/from the coil?

Bad or loose coid wire? Center contact in the distro cap or the rotor damaged?

Start simple, then work your way up the to hard... but as 5523 said.. pull and post codes :aok:

Everythiing checked out fine after I changed the plugs outThe local partstore sold me a set of autolite plugs that dont hold up undertwisting of a motor. Now I have put aset of NGK plugs witch it was supposed to have in the first place.Come to find out Autolite plugs are bad about fouling out if the get just a little to much gas.

post-6-1161917079.jpg

Edited by SUCK CREEK OFFROAD

Yeah Autolites suck in Pathy's.. I tried them and it ran like crap, took them our and right back to the store and got a set of NGK's :aok:

So it runs right, now?

ILoveMyPatty, that is not a Hardbody, it is an S10. Well, it only looks like and S10, he took the wrecked body of a Pathfinder and dropped an S10 body on it... kind of like a second chance for the Pathy.. or a "new lease on life"? Either way.

SCO, I resisted saying that the chevy symbol was your problem.. and boy was it hard :lol: But I think you should replace that symbol with a Nissan one... make people scratch their heads in confusion when they see it :D