What can i do?

Jeff

I have an 87 pathfinder and everything on is factory(cept for the stero). What can i do to get the most power out of it? Any after market part ideas? i really ned to know.....i hate not having a somewhat powerful truck.

You won't get much hp from these motors, they were built for reliability and longevity but there are some things you can do to eek out a few ponies. Use the search feature and you'll find a bunch of discussions about what your options are.

BTW, I've got headers, exhaust, K&N filter and an electric fan on my '87 and it's still a slug.

Intake (K&N, full replacement kit, etc.), plugs and wire if you want(tons of brands), exhaust (replace muffler, go full cat back, hi flow cat, etc), yada yada. Its an open door, how open is your wallet? These trucks were never meant to be monsters, so if something like 250-300+horse is your goal, you might just want to sell it now and get something bigger (so we can ridicule you. :D )

If not, learn to live with it, read around, don't be afraid to experiment, and you may just find things to be ok.