vg30e snorkel?

87pathmaker

Thanks for the info :) I only ask because I've already been in a couple situations where I opened the hood and noticed that the muddy water mark was almost level with the air cleaner holder...

I meant vg30i.. late night post. So it sounds like basically I have to fabricate a custom airbox on top of the tbi with a fitted airfilter, and the plumb out from there? Possibly to a arb wd21 snorkel? Sounds feasible..

• 7 years later...

Good luck with that I need to do the same with my vg30i. I was told to use a 2.7l air box out of a pathy but most are across seas as far as what I have seen. I was thinking of using a heavy duty rubber 90 degree tube with pipe clamps for the tbi and feed it to a universal air box snorkel kit that has an filter and then feed it out the drivers side finder and rap the body to the top. But have not done it do to the money not in hand right now

Something else to think about is silicone hoses meant for ricer intercoolers. What diameter would you need to connect to the TB? Could/would you cannibalize the stock intake?