Spokanites UNITE

Oliver

You might look at getting spare spindles just in case for the UCA's before you're ready to go, especially if you can get a junkyard set for really cheap and depending on the rust level of your truck. I did mine 100 miles from home down in Longview, WA on a weekend, and the local dealer wasn't open, neither were the like 2 junkyards in the area. The bushings and spindle had absolutely rust-welded themselves together, and where somewhat damaged, but I put it back together with the stock mess and tons of grease with the intent of replacing it all with new parts and poly bushings... eventually... :D Anyways, kinda a suggestion/heads up.

Oooh, cool! Casey is an elk hunter as well :D

Late season archery hunt comin' up for me on the 23rd, for a week. Southern WA (Chinook). We do two hunts per year, both archery.

I won the lifetime hunting privelages, too... so it's free...

First out-of-country person to win it :D

Soo excited, I just need to go flyfishing for Steelies on the Sky now!

Okay now, back on topic.... next time I decide to go for a road trip south, I wanna go wheeling with someone! Show a Canuck (well.. dual citizen) around!

I just need to go flyfishing for Steelies on the Sky now!
Im in B)

Life time non-resident you bastage.... Im thinking that I will be converting to Archery for next year.... They are not as jumpy when they have not been shot at with bullets....

This week is shot for me, week end will be spent getting my father any Whitetail Deer :P Got 3 family birthdays 8th, 10th and 14th.....

how can u all kill bambie! (j/k)

i been taking to some welders i know and i think im gonna fab some from and rear bumbers from 3-4 inch tubing. also i heard a trick that pressureizes that tubing and ya set a air hose on it and pump from the A/C! now to find a garage to work in and we can let the welding/fabing begin! cause doing it outside in winter sucks!

Life time non-resident you bastage.... Im thinking that I will be converting to Archery for next year....

I know! I was so shocked to hear it.

We should go hit up the Sky or something one of these days. I haven't fished it since my 13th birthday, when I caught my first Steelie, 18lb hen, CHROME, wow. I'll find a picture sometime.