new suspension

mattd123

well im need new suspension mines really bad and i was thinking about gettind a 2" lift but 97 pathy's are unibody so i can only get suspension lift correct? will this make it taller or just flex more? what are recomendations i have limited cash and need to go to a mechaninc unles one of you guys is feeling like helping me wich i doubt :P so where should i go and what should i get

if i got a 3 inch lift would i need to modidy the steering collum or anything? or would it be ok

suspension reccomended by firend

will that work wuth my 97 becasuse none of the other kits came with contol arms or anything so im not sure any reccomendadtions

Edited by mattd123

No, that kit is for a WD21. Won't work on our R50's.

There are basically 3 suspension lifts available. There is a 1", 2", and 4.5" lift. The 1" will give you closer to 2" (for most people) and the 2" will get you about 3".

If you post where you're located there may be someone that can help out.

if i replace my suspension what exactly would i need. shocks, struts, coils, would i need new contol arms with a lift (only 2 inches) i know i need new bushings but what eles do i need? cant seem to find a list of things needed because i cant find a kit that comes with more than shocks struts and coils. sorry to be a pain but i always have to make sure i know what i need before starting. thanks guys