Cabin Air Filter?

ACP97SE

do you have kids? if not, dont get it. expecially if you drive wiht windows down. i work at a drive in lube shop, and i find that one, they're a pain in the ass to get at, and two, think of if your car didnt have one.. the air wouldent be much different.

no, I'm wondering if it has one stock?? If it does I don't wanna have the air blowing through a dirty filter from the previous owner. My g/f had one behind the glove box on her mazda 6 and it was nasty when I changed hers.

the way i see it is that its still the same air you would breath outside.

Except when driving through dust, such as while off-roading in dry conditions. Even with the windows up and vent set to "recirc", the next time you set the vent to "fresh" you get a nice blast of dust through the vents. I wouldn't mind having a microfilter... except on my truck, the HVAC ducts are already full of dust.

On a 97, you'll need to cut open the HVAC ducting behind the glove box yourself to install an in-cabin microfilter. It didn't come equipped from the factory with a filter. If it has one, it was installed by the previous owner. Removal of the glove box is required to install/change the filter.

No. It doesnt have one.

Vengeful...always the talkative and informative one....man you need to calm down on the massive word count you've been using in you replies.... :P Just givin ya crap! ;)