BFG Land Terrains?

Guest PeterB

Guest PeterB

Hello Everyone,

I recently came across BFG Land terrain tires. I understand theyr'e a walmart tire that is also available at Canadian Tire (Here in Canada).

The tread seems similar to BFG All terrains but a little less aggressive. Would anyone be able to recommend these tires or give some pros/cons. They seem to be pretty good value for the money.

Thanks and take care.

Peter

Haven't heard of Land Terrain. Maybe they're similar as BFG Long Trail they sell around here, more like a "normal" truck/SUV tire. BFG doesn't show them on their website. I did a quick search, and from what it sounds like, they're something only available through Walmart/Sam's Club.

Guest 95PathDN

First of all, you gotta ask yourself what you are going to use them for? I'm going to assume that you've done this. If you are doing any recreational fourwheeling you will want at least an all-terrain. But I do not know what these Land Terrains look like

Why not just get the AT's and forget about those others? Everything I have heard from AT owners is that they are one of the best/most versitile ties out there and not too loud on the road. I will be getting rid of my Michelins soon and putting on AT's. One of my friends rund Mur Terrains and even they are not too bad as a daily tire.

I had a set of BFG A/T 31x10.50's when I bought my Pathy. They wore out in about a year with my somewhat "Driving Miss Daisy" approach to driving, but otherwise I had no complaints. They actually surprised me more often than not. They worked great in sand, mud, dirt and rocks, and also on the street. I didn't get to test them in the snow, but hey, four out of five ain't bad.

I had a set of BFG A/T 31x10.50's when I bought my Pathy. They wore out in about a year with my somewhat "Driving Miss Daisy" approach to driving, but otherwise I had no complaints. They actually surprised me more often than not. They worked great in sand, mud, dirt and rocks, and also on the street. I didn't get to test them in the snow, but hey, four out of five ain't bad.

They rock in the snow.