Awesome news from doctor land!

The Drift

My doc said he is starting to doubt the MRI's I had. He said my knee is very stable and strong for it to be a complete ACL tear. He wants me to slowly get back to moving on it. Strength training and keeping up my PT. I'm getting a brace and he wants me to get back out running again slowly. He said he thinks I can get back to actually practicing and testing the knee out within a few weeks. I'm still probably out for the season playing, but he wants to put off surgery and see how I hold up with it in a brace.

Hooooooo yahhhhhh

Oh definately in aggreance with all three of you.

While I'm sure I could get back out and play in time for the playoff's, it's not worth it at only 24. If I am smart about it now I could potentially continue to play problem free for a long time.

Honestly at this point I will be happy to do footwork drills and basic stuff in practice. Maybe hold for our kicker on PAT's just to get out there during our championship run. Beyond that I don't want to risk injury. I'd rather concentrate on getting my legs stronger than they were even before the injury.