any right hand drive terranos?

Frontier2k1

Almost, if not all "Terrano's" are right hand drive afaik. "Pathfinders" were only sold in North America, and as far as I know, are all left hand drive

*Whether the name starts with a T or a P they ar the same basic vehicle, all are WD21's

How does the steering work on those? Is the box on the passenger side? anyone down for shipping all the materials necessary for making mine a right-hand drive?

That is going to be a lot of work, but I am sure you already know this.

I would venture to say that the steering box on the Terrano's is on the right hand side (but I may be wrong) I would also assume that the brake booster/master cylinder along with the clutch master cylinder (for MT's) as well.

You might be better off trying to find a whole truck... but that brings on other problems :shrug:

Perhaps someone could post an underhood picture of a Terrano?

Tomorrow I try to know.

Yes, they have the same shift pattern.. I just dont know about the under the hood stuff.. yeah finding one is going to be tough... Id rather swap interiors if it wasnt too too difficult. We'll see.. someone has to know what the engine bay looks like and how the box is set up.

I could be wrong but to me it would make no sense at all for the steering box to remain on the same side of the frame as it is on ours...

I mean if your going to have the steering wheel on the other side then for simplicity's sake the box should also be on that side, otherwise a linkage system would have to be designed to connect the two and that would create many more points of failure in an already weak steering system.

Oh and for the record, I would imagine that our left hand drive trucks steering box's were the ones that moved over :lol:

V6, Terrano, SW? Any of you guy's able to offer info on this?

Edited by RedPath88

Meaning?

I installed an IA brace... so yeah, I have.

That was when I first noticed the mounts... the "extra" unused bolt hole. But it was not until today that I remembered it ;)

Edited by RedPath88