RockAuto Discount Codes

AssBeard

Just got this message from RockAuto....I'm sure most of you have seen it before:

"Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on November 7, 2006; so don't wait! "

I figured some of you might want to use this code. I know I will be using it soon.....'bout to order me some chrome bumper trim pieces and passenger side exhaust manifold (infamous R50 problem).

Anyone that gets a code in the future can post it up here so we can always get Rock Auto discounts. Boo yah!

Edited by AssBeard

Thanks for the tip, I personally don't need it, but it is along the same lines of people posting that they have a temp carfax subscription or something. Much appreciated !! :beer:

B

Cool, I was wondering who had a carfax account available. I'm interested in getting the Pathy's previous history. All I know that it is from Oregon.