Hey everyone

fishead

OK, I've had my Pathgrinder for a few months now, and some technical issues are forcing me to reach out. (look for me in the garage).

Rig: '90 SE-V6. 31" muds. Steering upgrade w/Automotive Customizers bracket and rancho 50/50 stabilizer. Planning on 3" body lift, 2" rear ford coils and torsion lift, then 33" mudders come next tax return time. Trying to talk my boss out of an unused 12VDC air compressor that I hope to wire in (yeah, I will post schematics for those that follow) and am looking for a rear bumper that can work as an air tank.

Me: Electronics geek. If there are any generic electronics questions, I will try to answer. I don't know the specifics of automotive electronics, but am a geek and like to learn.

IMG_6404.jpg

Picture of me playing at the local mud bog. (before the bush bar obviously. Will find a more recent pic)

So far I have found this forum to be very helpful, and the www.4x4parts.com forum to be almost as helpful. Thanks everyone.

Chris. :beer:

Welcome to the forums!

4 doors WD21 are the best!

:beer:

-bounce- amen to that!! (i have 2 of them) :P

welcome to the family! schweet lookin pathy and nice pic! :clap::beer:

i think there are a couple of memebers who did the air tank in the bumper trick.. that subject was covered earlier in the year. search is your friend -bounce- WAVEY

Welcome :beer:

Hate to ask but, when was the last time your timing belt was changed????

Ha ha ha ha, about 10,000km ago. Check out http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10640 for my problem with a description of what I did. First thing I did when I bought the rig was change the timing belt. Learned a lot.

I just hope I can get the bugs worked out of her before I give up in frustration.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I will try find some of my pics of the abandoned logging road we found. There is something special about driving on a road with trees 5' tall growing in the middle!

If on board air has been covered, I don't have to design it from scratch. Schweeet.

How about hidden kill switches? Local kids like to steal 4x4's and burry them in the mud. Read on a local forum about a guy that caught himself a crack head in a leg-hold trap behind his seat.

welcome aboard  B) electronics eh? we have somethin in common. besides pathfinders.

What do you do with Electronics? I build navigation cameras for ships. Tomorrow I am off to Italy to... change a lightbulb.