Headers for my 92 path se 4x4?

Pathfinder02

Thorley's

Summit Racing, search under engine or

PN: DTE-464-2 $340 should get them delivered

I have them on a Auto, other have them on Manuals :gossip:

i have em on my 5 speed '92 and love em. i paid $338 for mine 18 months ago -bounce-

91XE Auto, CALMINI 3" SL, 33x9.50R15 MT, JDM Engine Installed with the Thorleys

As in my Signature :contract:

I believe MaritimeMan has a SL and a BL with Thorley's. I am sure there are several others as well.

Are you going to be changing how the engine and transmission sit in the frame? If not they will fit :beer:

Maz Posted on Aug 30 2006, 10:29 PM

I dunno don't have em but with the trail mster lift the drive shaft goes straight through the factory exhaust. Therefore maybe that'swhy they say that? 

I would like to see that...

I have a 95 Pathy MT with a 3” BL which had no affect on the install of the Thorley headers, in fact it made it a little easier, cause you have better access through the front wheel wells and the frame rails. Using high strength studs on the extreme front and back holes on the header flange and going with high strenght bolts for the rest makes it even easier. The studs make lining up the headers easier and those locations are easy to get too. Studs on the inner locations are a pain in the @ss to get too with washers and nuts and all. The TM 4” SL lift drops the front diff like a ½”-1” which changes the front axle angle and moves it into the crossover pipe. On the Thorley kit, they tuck the crossover pipe up a little higher toward the bell housing than it is OEM.

• 1 year later...