Front end vibration?

Entropy98

Ok so I have change the steering rack bushings, repacked the bearings, had the wheels balanced, and I still have a front end vibration going on. It usually happens in the 40-50 mph range and when stopping, but does happen randomly at other speeds. I did just put the 1 inch spacer on the front end in addition to the AC lift.

After the AC lift install I had an allignment done. Then I put the spacers on, and have only had the wheels balanced after that. Do you think that I need another alignment to take care of the problem, or do you think that something else is wrong?

Oh yeah, when I changed my steering rack bushings, the rack it self did move (shift) a little to the drivers side and has not been alligned since. When driving on dirt roads, or hitting pot holes there is also a bit of a Kluncking noise that comes from something in the steering.

Any info will help I am willing to try anything.

Thanks,

Tyler

Help!!! :help:

what does your alignment printout say? were your tires road-force balanced? if it's a repeatable vibration that happens at a specific speed above 35-40 mph it's most likely the tires. With your lift you probably have some positive camber going on which could cause uneven tire wear and make balancing difficult.