calmini stuff

Maz

Other than purenissan.com i have not found anywhere to get the calmini stuff. You could look in the parts for sale section, but i doubt that anyone is selling there springs and torsions, worth looking though. I do not have the lift myself but have heard that the quality is much better than the 4x4parts.com stuff, but i dont know how much different the rear springs are.

Edited by 93PathfinderWA

I have the Crapini UCA's and i hate em. they are loud, didnt fit perfect, come with budget bullsh!t Ball joints, Over Priced and dont fit my Rancho 9000x's right at all. The opening for hte shock is shallow and looks like it will only suite a narrow shock like the shi!tty one they offer with their package. As far a springs and T-Bars are concerned... I went with Sway away T-Bars and they shipped on time, and real affordable. Rear Springs I went with Junk Yard JGC spings but I hear you can buy brand new Springs for the JGC for cheaper then the Calmini's. Just my 2 cents. I'll Never Buy Calmini Again. Their Customer service sucks too.

Dowser :oops:

Almost anywhere.

Calmini's customer service is purely terrible. Their products are sub-par. Their website should be www.purecrap.com. :lol:

Oh, let's not forget their "Steering Solution". Instead of popping TREs, it's wearing out the Idler Arm! I'd rather replace a TRE than an Idler Arm every 2 months! Go with the L&P, it's cheaper, and it won't screw up your truck...

Just curious why you want to change the T-Bars? I am sure any of the aftermarket ones would be stiffer, which unless you are doing a V8 swap or jumping the truck, would not be an improvement in my book. The stockers have a pretty darned good spring rate as is.

If you just want lift, do a search on "crank T-Bars".