Noob Intro

Guest VApath01

Guest VApath01

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've had an '01 LE for about a year and I'm in search of some good resources for all the technical questions that I have. I'm also a Jeeper with an '86 CJ7 that I work on a lot and take wheeling every once in a while and I've found that forums are an incredibly valuable resource. Thanks! Carter

Guest VApath01
Welcome :beer:

Someone will make a :X comment :hide:

They will say that the Search Function is your freind

Again Welcome and enjoy

Funny you should mention the search function. I'm actually searching right now for a problem I'm having with my dash and tail lights. I'm pretty sure it's a fuse problem but I figure I should see if it could be something else. Thanks!

Guest VApath01
No crap? Arlington? You're pullin' my chain right?

My family lives there, I've lived there for the past 22+ years. I'm in Arizona temporarily on Contract work.

No kiddin'. Glad to know that there's someone from my neck of the woods on here.

I grew up in Alexandria and moved into Arlington about 2 1/2 years ago..

oops I forgot, someone may warn you about Dan :hide:

Funny you should mention the search function. I'm actually searching right now for a problem I'm having with my dash and tail lights. I'm pretty sure it's a fuse problem but I figure I should see if it could be something else. Thanks!

R50 I dont know Jack about, Ask Dan... :contract:

You're pullin' my chain right?

*snickers* well.. not like you can pull yer own chain with an injured elbow........ :o

hello and welcome to alcoholics annoymous..*coughs* i mean NPORA! :P -bounce- WAVEY