Rear Sway Bar link

Gotrek

The passenger side rear link is broken the bolt is sheared. I've noticed the stabilizer is one piece with a built in stud and bolted at the end so the whole stabalizer link needs to be replaced. Napa lists that part as discontinued and I can't find one. Can I just drill it out and replace it with a regular bolt?

Number 13 on this picture

42118731.gif

Edited by Gotrek

That link doesn't show me the part or a description... This is what I need

the threaded rod(bushing end) is broken, I thought of cutting it and drilling out the back piece and threeading my own bolt in it

L1030157218RHY.JPG

Edited by Gotrek

That link doesn't show me the part or a description... This is what I need

the threaded rod(bushing end) is broken, I thought of cutting it and drilling out the back piece and threeading my own bolt in it

L1030157218RHY.JPG

ah well hell.. kragens still sell those....... find someone who has taken off their rear sway bars and see if you can't buy the parts from a member..... ;)

• 1 month later...

Most of our local wrecking yard don't have many pathfinders. And the kicker recently they were all bought up by General Scrap which is a huge company that's in the steel business not the auto recycling business. Cars are crushed within the week of getting to the yard. It's getting harder and harder to find good wrecking yards.

I always keep and eye out when I go though. But I figured they are cheap enough new I'd get new ones. Problem is Napa canada discontinued carrying the part and my nissan dealer couldn't order it either.