170 in 60....

Casey.T

Yester day the wifey and I had to go take a State certified 1st aid/CPR class... The only one we could find that was free was 200 miles away...

Up at 430am to drive down to SunnySide WA from Spokane all Freeway Driving 70-mph...

Going into the Tri-Cities area there is a drop to 60mph... and Mr Trooper was there and waiting... He lights up the red and blue and pulls me over in the 95...

Do all the nicities and he gives me a ticket..... 170 in a 60.... First ticket in 16 years...

I said "excuse me" but I dont believe your Laser is accurate and gave him back the ticked... I know I should not have said anything and taken that to court and asked the judge to do his best to get it over 100....

He goes back to his bike for about 15 min and comes back with a new ticket for 70 in a 60... I had to give him my business card, I thought it was only fair....

I just got done putting together a nice little loan for Mr Trooper to buy a new house...

Now I get to call one of my attorney clients and figure out how to get out of this ticket......($91) Im a cheap SOB.....

it will cost you more in court fees and lawyer fees (unless its free) than it will to pay the 91$ ticket...

shoulda not said anything and taken it to court and it woulda gotten thrown out for falsified information - 170 in an SUV LMFAO