stuck CD

yar1

a CD got stuck in the player,how do i get it out?do i need to find something for the little screws on the top or is there a way to slide it apart? this is the non-Bose system btw.

a CD got stuck in the player,how do i get it out?do i need to find something for the little screws on the top or is there a way to slide it apart? this is the non-Bose system btw.

My Kenwood likes to do that, ive noticed that if i try to put another in, it lets the other out.

• 1 year later...

I fixed my CD player a while ago when it was broken for a couple years - same thing - CD was stuck. Start with removing the dash cover - else you can see a post I made here about it - http://mochabomb.com/blog/fix-for-the-r50-stock-cd-player/

I'd put it here, but concerned about images disappearing - as I have seen in a few other posts - else link away, I'm happy to enjoy CD in my truck - a bit skippy - but it works!!

Gregg

• 2 weeks later...