Sway Bar?

Ramithepimp77

As a few of you already know I know very little about cars. Especially this one seeing how Ive had it for almost 2 weeks. So Im gonna try to explain this enough for you to under stand.

Every time I get on a bumpy road I hear some squaks and rattling! I figured out it was a longer bar that streches across the width of the rig running right above my rear dif. Im pretty sure its called a sway bar but im not sure. The bolts on the sides of that (the long bar connects to 2 other smaller bars) are very loose. I dont know if those are supposed to be very loose or not. I would like to tighten those BUT I dont wanna tighten them TOO much or somethin and end up breakin somethin else.

Thanks

Rami

P.S. If no one knows what I am talkin about I will post pics 2marrow after I get my camera back. Thnx

hey, i have the same problem. the left side rod that bolts onto the frame broke off will offroading and is currently hanging down. i heard somewhere that i could just take the whole sway bar off to stop from breaking it offroad again. is this true? and how bad would it affect handling on-road? im think that since half of it isnt even bolted onto the frame that it isnt even working right now anyways.

GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS. What would I do with out YOUS GUYS?? Thanx Ill probebly Take it off than but not sure yet. Now I have another problem though....

I think I need new CV joints or soemthin. Everytime I turn or the weight shifts I hear/feel "Cluncks" and "Clicks". Is there any way to find out if that is really the prob for sure???

Rami