suspension sag - driver's side

tecciball

hey pathians -

for some time, my pathy has sagged slightly toward the driver's side. it is most noticable from the rear. i thought it was worse last night after rotating my tires, but i looked again this morning on flat ground, and it isnt as noticable. the pathy ride is fine, and i checked tire pressure. visual inspection of the stuts on driver's side didnt show any obvious sagging or fluid seepage.

Here are some pics. Thoughs?

post-7-1149941184.jpg

i vote lift it! lol. Ive never heard of anyone say because the gas tank+stock suspension = drivers side sag but theres a first time for everything i guess.

Also I cant tell from the pic but is the Entire drivers side sagging or is it just front? rear?

If its the front - id say have a shop take a look at the struts....

If its the rear...have a look see into the shock (although as Ive learned from Pezzy, a broken shock doesnt affect the ride height in the rear)

it is more noticeable from the rear than the front. i will have to think about where to take it to get some trustworthy diagnosis! i dont think my normal mechanic does suspension work.

so if he cant fix it for you he cant lie to you and tell you whats wrong. whatever you do dont get anything fixed til after someone that knows about suspension has looked at it.

id even take it to the stealership just to see what they would say - u have free 100pt checks right?

free 100 pt checks? i dont trust the dealer for @!*%. not the one by my house anyway. they will say all 4 need replaced for sure!

my mechanic will know. i just dont think he does that type of work. that is exactly why i thought he would be a good person to ask for a quick look-see.