Will Titan wheels fit?

Tuned200

As the title says, i like the look of the Titan wheels, the 18's, there not overkill and they look good in the gunmetal color. Will they bolt up, and will the offsets work? Im sure the tires are to big, but what aboutthe wheels?

Yes, we arent into offroading, our pathfinder hasnt seen much mud in its life, probley never will.

The hubs on R50s are 100 mm, the hubs on Titans are 75 mm or so. If you want to install these rims on an R50, you must have your center holes bored. If you have access to a mill, or a buddy at a machine shop, you can save a lot of money.

post-7-1135692250.jpg

Edited by dernt

If you don't know anyone with a Titan or Armada, you can search ebay, but be patient. Don't pay those used tire dealers the ton of cash they ask. Private sellers list them all the time, so wait for someone in your area.

The best way is to look for Titans or Armadas in your area with bling rims and ask the owners if they want to sell their old factory rims. A guy offered to sell me a set for 200 bucks with tires.

Yep, DERNT's truck is absolutly sweet with those rims!!

copy and paste the numbers

Titan 18's w/tires

8024117605-----B-I-N $650

Ditto, but the darker color 18's

8023715710-----$341 right now

8025200202-----$500 right now

sweet 16's

8024885909---B-I-N $700

Edited by 98silverpathy

The hubs on R50s are 100 mm, the hubs on Titans are 75 mm or so. If you want to install these rims on an R50, you must have your center holes bored. If you have access to a mill, or a buddy at a machine shop, you can save a lot of money.

Is this lifted at all or stock ride height?

The only offroad I do is unpaved country roads. It handles those great, but that's not really offroad. Mine is a 2WD. The shocks were shot, and it was unlevel as heck, so I put the OMEs on with KYBs. I think the HD OMEs in the front really helped with setting the truck level. The tires are 30.5" diameter. There are larger sizes available, but these were a great deal. 285-65-18 BFG ATs are about 32", but they cost about 200 each. It looks like they would fit, but I'm not sure that they wouldn't rub.