Good gas mileage in town but horrible on freeway

RCWD21

Great!!!! More problems!!!! Now the transmission sounds like its got marbles in it when I'm driving down the road -.- I pulled out in traffic and gave it a little more gas to go and then it made a god awful screeching and crunching noise but everything still works ok :/ just the noise. And yes it was just rebuilt and has a shift kit in it and and auxiliary fluid cooler.I completely bypassed the stock one even though its a new radiator. The fluids not burnt and its only been a few thousand miles if that since the rebuild.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!!!! More problems!!!! Now the transmission sounds like its got marbles in it when I'm driving down the road -.- I pulled out in traffic and gave it a little more gas to go and then it made a god awful screeching and crunching noise but everything still works ok :/ just the noise. And yes it was just rebuilt and has a shift kit in it and and auxiliary fluid cooler.I completely bypassed the stock one even though its a new radiator. The fluids not burnt and its only been a few thousand miles if that since the rebuild.

take it back to the shop that rebuilt it. Should still have warranty if it was only a few thousand ago. I would take it in asap before any major damage happens

Torqued to spec with blue locktite and then double checked after a day of running it. It doesn't make the noise now but I'm starting to think it came from the power steering pump as it cavitates even with being properly bled 3 times and correct fluid level :/