pick and pull

Nissanland

I can't get to these rite now, but if you're looking for spare parts look at the Lakewood pick and pull. They have five ,90-95 pathfinders. From what I see on row 54 web site lots of good parts. I'm going to be going October 16th. Iirc the website is www.row54.com. it works real good for finding a year,models you mite be searching for..gv it a try.

Row52 is cool if you want to know what color the truck is, but not much else. I generally just use the picknpull website as you enter the make and model you're looking for and it shows all available years.

PickNPull is the only worthwhile yards around here, and unfortunately when they came up out of California and bought the locally owned PullAPart, prices went up 2-3x. I remember being able to thrash on my truck out in the woods, break all the lights and a window, and go get replacements for under $50. Now it'll cost around $150-200 for all the same stuff.

Not sure about that all the wrecking yards up in Washington are under picknpull . We have a lot of private owned yards in pierce county.

You must have misread what I said. There are a few yards in kent but they don't let you in and require they pull the part for you, and of course it costs extra, and their inventory cycles slower than molasses

Have not been there in a long time, but B&R (formerly Meridian Auto Wrecking) in Graham on Meridian Ave south of Puyallup's South Hill area, used to have decent selections.

http://www.yellowpages.com/graham-wa/mip/meridian-auto-wrecking-466259399?lid=466259399

B&R has also been buying up wrecking yards around the area.

There is a couple in Auburn/Kent, maybe the ones Silverton already mentioned. I think Buget is the name of one of them, but the last time I was there (1-2yrs) they let me right in with no issue :shrug:

https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.367097,-122.236655&spn=0.009054,0.01929&t=h&z=16

Growing up on south hill Puyallup I spent alot time. And $$$ there at meridian auto wrecking.LOL. MY first car back in 81 was a cutlass 442' I had a bad habit of racing all the time. So burned out parts faster than a 1/4 mile run...They used to be pretty good. But prices started to get a bit higher than I cared for. But you could still pull your own parts..

Never have tried the Kent yard. I drive past them a lot but mite be hard to get a 18wheeler in the parking lots. LOL I wish yelm had a good yard that would be close if it were.