Before and after pics so far

Here are some before and after pictures of my 2004 SE. Nothing major was done just some clean up. I removed my running boards, mud flaps and swapped out aging stock tires with 245/75/16s.

Craigslist photos:

BA80F68A-4542-435D-8E42-636B4547D0E3-163

6DCD1967-9981-4100-A6BB-C1C80BC808EA-163

NOW:

901AA134-B473-4A24-ACF8-1D56FA749BCF-505

4325EF6B-4F9F-4834-AFB7-FCEDA1206F4F-505

6DC02FDD-B56C-4D9B-B3F9-FFFD8AA5D538-505

Easy visual height mod. I like it! If you remove your plastic flares you will gain an extra 1 1/2 more inches of "visual" height. The down side of that is the exposed holes in the fenders where the flares are attached. :thumbsdown:

Nice ride man, the tires definitely make a difference in the look as well.

It's funny, I considered removing my running boards after the lift, but if I did my girlfriend wouldn't be able to get into the truck! She already complains about it being difficult to get into! Lol, I told her it's a good thing I didn't do the full on SFD then cause I'd have to get her a step ladder to get in and out!

Easy visual height mod. I like it! If you remove your plastic flares you will gain an extra 1 1/2 more inches of "visual" height. The down side of that is the exposed holes in the fenders where the flares are attached. :thumbsdown:

I agree, looks nice!

Mind that if you remove the fender flares, you might find find a bunch-o-rust. Esp if it was allways in New England.

I have the same running boards and have considered taking them off. My kids are young 4&6. The lift makes it tough for them to get in and out, although I don't drive it much these days...so I'm going to leave them on for now.