Need new tires 31x10.50x15 recommendations

Stifun

yea the OEM rims are 15x6 and the ones I want are 16x8 so that's 2" wider and with a 0 offsett.... no idea what offset the OEM rims are but it must be very high seeing as how far inside the fender it is...

Yes, it will fit, talk to Txpath4x4, he also has an XE that I know he just installed 31s on. He might be able to give you some information.

• 9 months later...

Bumping this thread - So I bought 265/75/15 BF KM2's with 15x8 sized rims. Planning on doing a 2" lift. this should be fine right? I want to be 100% sure in case i need to change the sizes before they are shipped. Please advise thanks!

I've had Mastercraft Courser AXT tires on my Honda Passport for about a year and a half. Mastercraft is owned by Cooper, and I think I heard that these are the same casing as the Cooper Discoverer AT/3. The tread is very similar, but more squared-off and aggressive-looking. The Passport is dead now, so I plan to transfer the tires over to my Pathfinder I just bought. They have done great in snow and muddy dirt/gravel roads. Pretty open tread pattern for an all-terrain. Lot's of complements from friends, too!

Man Walmart has a killer deal on right now for their Goodyear Wrangler Authority Mud Terrain tires 31" 10.50 / 15 set of four mounted and balance for like $650 drive out. Now...granted I do think this tire is a little spooky, it looks too good to be true (my crap alarm is buzzing)...but that's a hell of a deal in that size for a 6 ply mud terrain tire.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Goodyear-Wrangler-Authority-Tire-31X10.50R15LT/11983156 it's got some good reviews though..who knows.

Those walmart tires are the same as the duratrac tires, but the tread is a design for walmart, IF I hadn't got such a good deal on the duratrac, I would have gone with the authority. I have read alot of good reviews for them, I think you would like them at that price, don't worry, they will take you where you want.