97 pathy lift help

DsR50

Of course I know Chico- infamous for the awesome Chico state lol

Chico is not the same crazy party town it used to be. They put the entire town on lock down for Halloween, St Patty's day etc. Still a cool town though, and home of the Hulas, the best Mongolian BBQ I've ever eaten.

Agreed on the skinny pedal. The theory goes that the wheel without traction gets all the spinning power as opposed to being equally distributed. When that spinning wheel catches traction all of a sudden the tires hooks in and the weakest link (tie rods, cvs on a IFS) succumbs to the strong forces.

Chico is not the same crazy party town it used to be. They put the entire town on lock down for Halloween, St Patty's day etc. Still a cool town though, and home of the Hulas, the best Mongolian BBQ I've ever eaten.

yes hulas! and we

Thats cool, mind snapping just a quick picture to show what it looks like?

C44DA9EA-B073-4621-A701-A6855D0FA584-498AF2A1E77-B749-4C36-AC6D-7BDC0A91FCD8-498AA828BEC-F685-46A1-AA3E-588A1A7EF161-498

Thanks! Looks great! So with that welded on, no need to trim the bottom of the coils, right? Great idea.

I would advise purchasing a longer length of rubber tubing to replace your differential breather hose, which appears to have become disconnected, before you attempt driving in deep liquids.

• Like 1

Thanks! Looks great! So with that welded on, no need to trim the bottom of the coils, right? Great idea.

yup all that needs to be done is trim the top and adjust the ride height half coil at a time but leave a little rake so when the new coils wear in itll sit level

I would advise purchasing a longer length of rubber tubing to replace your differential breather hose, which appears to have become disconnected, before you attempt driving in deep liquids.

its been done :aok:

• 2 months later...

When you made your strut spacers, did you make them flat or cut them at a specific degree?(Talking about the spacer between the two strud plates.)