So I got this pathfinder and no where to ride...

Pathmaker95

I have been trying to look for ANY place to ride, but no luck! There is one dirt pit I ride in but its small and gets boring. I live in the country!!! Maybe you guys could give me some tips on how to find places to ride. I definately got to find a buddy with a 4x4 that isnt scared to take it off road, too. They all got new Z71's. HELP!!!!!!

Kind of in the same boat... but get out too far in some places and you start hearing banjos! :ohno01: another reason to bring friends.

Maybe look for out-of-the-way fishing lakes. The one good trail I've had my Pathy on (my dad was driving unfortunately) was on the way out to a lake. Well, actually no, it wasn't, we just got lost looking for the lake, but still. :D

Yeah I'm gonna check out google earth. I found a great place... until the cops showed up and put my name on a list. If I go back I will have warrant! Not that serious!

That' sucks about the cops but kinda lucky cause where I'm from the sheriffs would have gave us a ticket and probably impounded your rig but hope you find a good and legal spot to wheel

My names on sevral lists with the DNR. I guess they dont like 4x4's in national/state parks. Got any closed gravel pits close by? Old, abandoned junk yards/dumps? I guess you could even go to wal-mart and spin the tires in there grass if you want to get your truck dirty.

Google, craiglist... Idk. It does seem like alabama would have it far share of mud pits too it.