3000rpm

bonehead

Unplug your o2 sensor and see if it runs better. Running good when cool and bogging when warm is a classic sign of it. It is on the tree of connectors behind the power steering fluid reservoir. I believe it has 1 black and 2 white wires or vice versa. But I think it is the only one with 3 wires out of all of them.

i've tried the 02 sensor and still the same. i'm not sure what it is but it's fustrating. thanx guys for the help and advice if there is any more advice keep'm comin. thanx again.

I would definitely check the maf. Had a similar problem on an old sentra.. wouldn't rev past 2700. New (used) maf from the junkyard and viola. Like previously mentioned the MAF test is super easy to do with a multimeter.

hmmm heater in the MAF? ok so how do i check the MAF? what should the normal readings be?

the maf works by heating a wire to a certain temp then measures how much voltage it takes to maintain that temp. The more dense the air is the more heat it can pull from the maf the more heat the air pulls the more voltage it takes to maintain temp.