Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Not another Ford lover are you ?

Should be leaving either tomorrow arvo or Tuesday and stay in QLD with kids for a few days but what day suits you Matt ?

Maybe a little wheel and pics for TOTM .

G'Day Fellow East coasters ,

Does anyone or yourselves would like a meet over this next week as i'll be in the area , From memory FLYINWALL WOMBAT are Sunshine Coast and on the way home STEW who is in Woolgooga .

My phone No: 0468946011 so sent a txt as i won't be near a computer for a while

All are welcome especially you Dave if you feel like a flight

G'Day Fellow East coasters ,

Does anyone or yourselves would like a meet over this next week as i'll be in the area , From memory FLYINWALL WOMBAT are Sunshine Coast and on the way home STEW who is in Woolgooga .

My phone No: 0468946011 so sent a txt as i won't be near a computer for a while

All are welcome especially you Dave if you feel like a flight

haha, wish I could mate

A couple of pics from a day out but can't get the vid footage to work :(

The Pathy with 36'' simex centipedes

IMG_4422.jpg

The Patrol

IMG_4427.jpg

The Patrol stuck

IMG_4526.jpg

Winching out using a ground anchor

IMG_4529.jpg

Total carnage for the day

Pathy - snapped a CV shaft clean

Patrol - snapped a CV joint , dents , burnt winch soleniod but it completed the whole track where as mine was retired to the road after the cv damage . Now i know what i'm in for i'll preppare .

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys here is a big one. im going to organise the first npora aussie run. i want some ideas and feed back from aussies. i was thinking of ( couse im a queenslander) starting off here and moving it from state to state each year. so i was thinking a little tour from bush to beach. starting of a lancruser park and ending up at fraser. not looking straight away but any feed back would be great

Im going to alice next April if anyone wants to tag along or meet up there.

that aussie npora run sounds like an awesome idea, but are there really enough of us to be able to get a worthwhile meet out of it?

also, for anyone in Syd/central coast, newcastle etc. a few weeks ago i got informed that the Wattagan State forest and Olney State Forest are being handed over to national parks and wildlife, so if thats your wheeling spot, it will be gone within the next couple years.

that aussie npora run sounds like an awesome idea, but are there really enough of us to be able to get a worthwhile meet out of it?

also, for anyone in Syd/central coast, newcastle etc. a few weeks ago i got informed that the Wattagan State forest and Olney State Forest are being handed over to national parks and wildlife, so if thats your wheeling spot, it will be gone within the next couple years.

there are quite a few of us here, some not as active as others, but it could be done. Can perhaps organise some of the PCoA crew as well.

nice with the simex on there . what about the front.....lol

Didn't try the front was to scared without the front qtr chop done , but it's done now and have 35's to play with as well , but the pathy goes to well with the 33's so still might stick with them .

Im going to alice next April if anyone wants to tag along or meet up there.

I haven't planned anything yet for next April , so a thought for sure . Will be north of thier in 5 weeks time .

If national parks get it , it's gone for sure . It's one of my favourite wheelin spots . I'm from Newy .

there are quite a few of us here, some not as active as others, but it could be done. Can perhaps organise some of the PCoA crew as well.

Theier's enough of us on here , but to organise time off together will always be a mission but one worth trying for sure , and the guys from PCOA area nice bunch as well . Met a few of them on a Stockton beach run and was a good day out .

not a member of PCOA yet. just browsed through. this site seemed more friendly to the D21 than PCOA. might sign up.

Either way, i have to wait until July to get my full license to be able to legally drive the Pathy when shes back on the road! I am guessing after August when the initial problems are sorted out, i will be keen to do a run with some members!

Cyril, im only down in Hornsby and my parents also own a house at Morisset, so the Wattagans is the obvious spot for me to use! Wouldnt mind trying the trails out at Ourimbah. heard they are alright! Stockton is also a spot i have been meaning to head to. only been once in a Triton and was good fun. not as fun as the bush, but somthing different!

not a member of PCOA yet. just browsed through. this site seemed more friendly to the D21 than PCOA. might sign up.

Either way, i have to wait until July to get my full license to be able to legally drive the Pathy when shes back on the road! I am guessing after August when the initial problems are sorted out, i will be keen to do a run with some members!

Cyril, im only down in Hornsby and my parents also own a house at Morisset, so the Wattagans is the obvious spot for me to use! Wouldnt mind trying the trails out at Ourimbah. heard they are alright! Stockton is also a spot i have been meaning to head to. only been once in a Triton and was good fun. not as fun as the bush, but somthing different!

Hornsby only 100klm down the road , have never tried the trails around Ourimbah , was at Stockton yesterday with my girls using skim boards on the dunes was awesome fun with some good stacks . With tomorrow driving them back to QLD and driving back on Monday . How's your easter ?

hi all my name is dave im from newcastle and i have a 1990 wd21 with a mild lift(i want more),cooper st's,uhf and lots other stuff but also lot more i want to do, but anyway i look forward to talking to you guys and also going out and playing in the dirt:-)

yeah ive seen him around (cyril), and wana know how he got his car that high cause thats what i wana do, and also im fairly new up here so i wana go play around here cause there is heaps places to go, it'd be nice if we can organize a pathfinder drive day/weekend.

Heres a clicky to everything you should need to know about Cyrils rig, I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh one day, is an awesome machine.

CLICKY

Your to nice Dave :hide::wtf::wub::hide:

Howdy other Dave from Newy , Happy to catch up and talk Pathy's ( favourite topic ) .

hay cyril i know your car from another site that ive talked to you on, you prob wont remember but i was in oberon than but now im in newy, ill put up some pics so you can see my baby, you might recognize it

Nice pics , can't remember which site though , but doesn't matter now . How you been and ain't Newy great .

hey, i think it was 4wd action,(i think)anyway im good and newy is flipping fantastic i love it but i want to see more of it just dont always have the time or the people to go out with but anyway we are not leaving this is home now...

Newy is an awesome place to live , although in a weeks time i start my trip 9000klm in 5 weeks YIPPEE . so if we don't meet before will have to be after . Which suburb are you in ?