Wheeling soon

packie88

im buyin a stick welder tomorrow. YES!!! to poor ot afford a nice mig, and dont want an oxy open flame around my car. this summer will be sas for sure, got the axle all apart now and rebuilding it and cleanin it up. waiting for my damn ball joint spanner socket to come in.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might even show up. Thats just over the river(green) and through the woods(Enimclaw) grandmas house( Wilkersen) to 4x4ing we go. But my ride is stock could i get a pull? he he he If i get stuck?

What are you???? a girl?????

Pftt, no digging.. pft....

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0270.jpg

:tonguefinger:

LOL More like a regular guy with a daily driver who has several different versions of *@!*%* going on and breaking stuff isn't really in the budget at the moment. Sorry, I gotta play nice this year so far. :(

alright looks like we got quite the group going. i dunno if you know X.KREW.X from this board but he sold his 96 pathy and bought a jeep so i invited him to go along to. need something to pull out during the day.

looks like march 15th at evans creek. possible overnighter not sure yet most people seem against it. maybe a cook out for lunch. (ive got a grill)

anyway list goes as follows

1.) packie88

2.) aries247

3.) pickles

4.) 93pathfinderwa

5.) Da0z

6.) 87pathy

7.) 5523pathfinder (+3)

8.) redpath88

9.) X.krew.X

10.) Spolar93

Edited by packie88

for sure im down for tsf. but i wanna be sased before we go down and do that one again. that way it will kinda be like both did it once ifs and then go back with sas. im so excited for it. im down to just needing the metal and the rear gears, and shocks. spolar you in or out for evans on the 15th of march

Well, I would of like the 22nd, but no big deal. Thats what I get for not speaking up! Anyway, my plan is to put my new trans and clutch in on the 8th. As long as all is well, I should be able to go. Overnighter? Yeah, no so much. I have a couple of co-workers who want to go with and bring thier rigs (cherokee/Hardbody/ and a H2). I hope that doesnt offend anyone. Anyways, just thought I would toss in what is going on with me!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

i was out there last friday and i got up to 1600-1900ft and it was ok to there. I was by self ( no other rigs with me) but i did have a few buddys.

snoow looked a little packed there but that was on the forest roades past the quary in wilkerson. We were out shooting and saw some velvet dear i think.

I may be able to still go. Gotta see, there's a lot of outside stuff going on right now.

I'm not against an overnight trip, I just like "the boys" intact in the morning. :tongue: The wife veto's the snow without walls and a heater, but maybe I'll roll alone. Who knows.