Weapon R Intake

I just got a wepon r secret intake system for my 03 pathfinder and wodered if anyone installed one before? It looks pretty straight forward but there are two hose bibs that come off the front of the pipe that I am not sure what hose goes to what? :shrug:

On your stock intake, locate the two hoses that attach to it. Those same two hoses attach to the Weapon R intake. The order in which they attach makes no difference.

Same intake I got, and unfortunatly it didn't go in as easy as I was hoping.

Potential problems you might run into:

1) One of the hoses that has to run from the far side to one of the vaccum lines (big hose) wasn't long enough. It got pinched as soon as the hood was shut and wouldn't allow the engine to run right. You can see the black hose that doesn't match the rest, which I bought from a local autoparts store.

2) The place where the small hose attaches is EXTREMELY weak. I accidently broke it off when trying to remove the hose at an angle. You can see where I patched it up with the "steel" putty.

3) If you have any check engine lights on or the engine is idleing lower than before, the problem lies in the vaccum lines. You either have a leak or one of them is pinched.

Here's some pictures of mine. That filter got replaced since it was covered in mud. The small red circle shows where it broke off:

536991204_Picture%20006.jpg

536991205_Picture%20008.jpg

Feel free to PM or email me if you run into any problems.

tmorgan4@frii.com

:D Got the info I needed from the vendor. My set up is a little differant then yours,I have the 3.5L. Anyway thanks for the help. When I get it put together I will post the pics for anyone else that might need help.

I think I got mine for $180 brand new off eBay. If I were to do it again, I'd buy the tubing, drill holes for the fittings and buy a filter. The thing works, but it's EXTREMELY overpriced for a 6" long pipe with fragile hose connections on the wrong side. :lol: