newest pics of my pathy

about 150,000 i had 2 people in the back plus cooler full of drinks

lol yea the bumper is goin slowly my goal is to completely rip it off so i have more of an excuse to build one

Lookin' good man :aok:

thanks man

yea im hopin to build a front and rear bumper soon and i got my intake in (hks figured i would give it a shot) and my flowmaster 40 series on there and the springs to come soon

Cool. Be careful w/ that intake and the (obvious) amount of mud you hit... ;)

yea i guess i will have to watch out with it what i need is a damn snorkel cause i went through a hole the other day here on ft campbell in the old lmtv trails and damn i had water almost up to my windows. the only reason i kept goin through the trail was cause my buddy got his truck stuck i had to yank him out

here on ft campbell
Kentucky???

My brother is based there... Last known location was some where NW of Bagdad, he did check in on fathers day :unsure:

I do know that most military bases have some super off road training grounds.

lol yea kentucky thats cool hes here sucks hes in iraq though. best of luck to him. but yea there are some sick spots out here where we train that i would love to explore but i wouldnt do it by myself after seein my buddies truck sunk up to his windows in mud. i pulled him out and he opened his doors and nothing but water came rushin out. also we have land between the lakes out here which has some sick trails and camp spots

Edited by 96pfinderSE