Stablizer hits Drag link at full steer left..

SteeevO

when i turn all the way to the lwft the rancho stablizer hits the drag link and i can't turn all the way to the left.. has anyone else had this problem?

i'm thinking i'm going to make a new bracket to replace the one rancho gives you that mounts to the frame. the hole in the bracket needs to be moved forward atleast 1/4 in. but 1/2 in. would probably be better .. i'm thiking i'm going to go down and get a piec of steel to drill holes in on tues.

I have a Rancho mounting kit with a Pro Comp S.S. and noticed that I had to rotate the ram mount a little underneath the centerlink in order to give the S.S. housing enough clearance under full lock, but once I did that, no probs.

i know i feel like i need one, but that because i go on old loggin trails all the time, and they are crazy washboard-y filled with rocks...really jerks the crap outa my arms....feel like an SS would help out a bunch, but again, i would like to hear other peoples ideas on the subject...

i know i feel like i need one, but that because i go on old loggin trails all the time, and they are crazy washboard-y filled with rocks...really jerks the crap outa my arms....feel like an SS would help out a bunch, but again, i would like to hear other peoples ideas on the subject...

yeah same here, ive always wondered if they were even worth it

i have the calmini steering system so no i don't have the stock mounting tabs.. i'm using the ranho bracketry... i'll try the rotation idea if that doesn't work then i'm going to go get a piece of steel and make up a new bracket. thanks guys