Pathfinder Prerunner Bar

statikuz

Alrighty, the general consensus is to have a shop fab one up for you, but there's no one qualified here to do it, so I'm going to just have to buy one. And NO, I'm NOT looking for a complete replacement bumper, I DON'T want one I can jack up my vehicle by, or else I'd spend the $500+ for an ARB. I'm lookin for something in the $100 range that I can stick a couple of lights on and bolt to my stock bumper. I'm thinking something like this one at AC, but I was wondering if anyone else knows of the same type of thing at a little lower price, and I don't want to have to wait for UPS ground from Florida all the way to Nevada. Any suggestions/information?

I'd be interested in something like that too. I'm not looking to spend $500 on some monster, as I don't plan on mounting a winch, etc. and I have a brand new bumper because of the recent wreck. But, and here's the kicker, I want something chrome to match the rest of the chrome because, yes, I like it shiny! sssh

In the middle of nowhere in Nevada? Could probably find someone to do it for about 3x what it's worth. Trust me, I know what's available where I live, its not a major metropolitan area. =)

I bought a westin safari bar on ebay with PIAA series 60 lights for $130. The westin safari bars are all the same dimensions but you need to buy a specific installation kit for your vehicle. Of course westin doesn't offer a kit for the old pathfinders but the one I bought was off a Dodge Dakota and I was able to fabricate the brackets to fit the 91 Pathy real good. A lttle cutting drilling and welding and it looks great but it kinda renders the front tow hook useless. I just figured I'll probably be doing most of the towing. Maybe some of the other bracket kits would work even better. Remeber this is a safari bar not the bull bar and it is very light duty, for looks only. I will try to post pictures soon.

• 11 months later...

If I knew you could wait for awhile, I'll sell you mine for $100. I have a guy & I'm going to help to learn to fab me up a rear rock krusher bumper and some skids. If they turn out alright, I'm having him fab up a front bumper. The Prerunner is nice for the lights, but anything else like supportive, not falling for it. The way they are attached, is very weak. I think I have pic's posted somewhere. If not, just let me know and I can post them again.

Nah I was just posting because I remember when I was looking for something NOT from AC. So I discovered that one, got it last week and tossed it on; just no pics yet. It is pretty much just a place to hang lights, especially after the body lift, the rest of the bumper is now just cosmetic too. :D