AC Headers?

k9sar

I have been informed by AC that my 95 Pathfinder with automatic transmission can be fit with a set of headers that they sell which are listed as Triple Nickle Plated Headers for 90-95 Pathfinder with Manual trans. Of course, these are the most expensive ones they list for the 90-95 pathfinders. Interestingly enough, they list regular and ceramic coated headers for my pathy with Auto Trans (part nums PPMH1197 and PPMH1197C). Does anyone know if they make these themselves? If not, who the mfg is? Has anyone had any experience putting any of these on a pathy with an auto?

I'm fishing here... gotta get rid of my exhaust manifolds!

I dunno, AC doesn't really offer up manufacturer information on many of their products for reasons unknown... well I could guess one but I don't want to start that argument again. =) If you call 'em up and ask em the manufacturer they'll probably tell you.

I asked them via email at the same time I asked if they would really fit. They didn't offer mfg info but didn't seem to intentionally withold it either. If I knew who made them, I'd contact them directly for the fit question. I couldn't care less who I got them from as long as the price was reasonable. I guess I'll use the direct approach and give them a phone call tomorrow.