Power Window Wiring Harness

ninoj

I had a problem with the wiring harness for the passenger power window. The button was working in reverse and up was down and down was up. I switched the order of the wires which fixed the problem, but now the drivers side button for that is in reverse. Anyone know the color order of the wires?

Here are the wires in order of what I found:

White, Blue w/Red Stripe, Blue w/White Stripe, Blue w/Black Stripe, Blue w/yellow stripe = Drivers Button Working correctly, Passenger button in reverse.

White, Blue w/Black Stripe, Blue w/White Stripe, Blue w/Red Stripe, Blue w/yellow stripe = Passenger Button Working correctly, Driver button in reverse.

Hmm, thats odd. Did this just start happening?

No, I bought it used and it was like that ever since. Just thought I would get around and fix it now.

Right to left: Passenger side Blue/yellow, blue/black, black/white, black/red, white

Drivers side: Green, Black, white/black, white, green/white, red/black, pink/black

Bottom: Black, blue/yellow, black/white, pink/green, Blue/red.

Here are the wires in order of what I found:

White, Blue w/Red Stripe, Blue w/White Stripe, Blue w/Black Stripe, Blue w/yellow stripe = Drivers Button Working correctly, Passenger button in reverse.

White, Blue w/Black Stripe, Blue w/White Stripe, Blue w/Red Stripe, Blue w/yellow stripe = Passenger Button Working correctly, Driver button in reverse.

Here is what I have for the drivers side:

TOP:

Blue w/white stripe, Blue w/yellow stripe, Black, Pink w/black stripe, Blue w/red stripe, Blue w/black stripe

BOTTOM:

White w/Black Stripe, Black w/white stripe, White, Pink w/Green stripe, Red w/Black stripe, Green w/white stripe, Brown, Green w/pink stripe