Ummmm does no one make...

The Drift

So am I retarded or does no one make beefier sway bars for our trucks? The stock sway bars are pretty wimpy if you ask me. I bet it would do a lot for the handling to beef them up a bit, beef up the links, and pop in some poly bushings. Stiffen things up a lil. Make us more truck like.

havent heard of anything... I hear more of people getting rid of them entirely...

Hmmmm, They are fairly simple, I should look into just making some. I really think it would be a major improvement on the R50.

i thought stillen or ebiach made some.

energy suspension makes bushings and different length pieces that go to the frame but im not sure how shorter or longer length pieces would affect the ride. I would rather my bars be loose anyways but i guess i got the 9000s so i can adjust how it rides anyways. Oh and i drive like grandma anyways.

i thought stillen or ebiach made some.

energy suspension makes bushings and different length pieces that go to the frame but im not sure how shorter or longer length pieces would affect the ride. I would rather my bars be loose anyways but i guess i got the 9000s so i can adjust how it rides anyways. Oh and i drive like grandma anyways.

I haven't found anything from energy suspension for our trucks. Link? I've used their stuff in nearly every car I've built, and was really dissapointed to find nothing for our pathy.

Your not going to find anything listed for energy suspension. I had my links.... i cant remember what they are actually called but the parts that come off of the swaybar and are strait and bolt to the frame. Well anyways i removed mine and compared them to ones at autozone and they had the same bolt on fitment but were offered in near stock length and shorter and longer. I was wanting longer ones because i THOUGHT that my swaybar was limiting rear articulation until i found out it was my shocks.