removing exterior window moulding

Parting out a '92 and trying to salvage the bottom exterior window mouldings. Driver side windows are busted. no problem removing those. The passenger side window are up. that is the sitchiation. (I type with an accent) :P . How would one remove electric windows without the ability to roll them down? Would I be better off just P... and getting it over with. Any advice appreciated. Pithy comments encouraged.

Thanks Guys

Pop off the interior panel and disconnect the actuator? :)

That said, in my experience, those lower exterior moldings are always completely rotten (unless they happen to be a very recent replacements), so I would just order new ones.

Cheers!

Gary

Pop off the interior panel and disconnect the actuator? :)

That said, in my experience, those lower exterior moldings are always completely rotten (unless they happen to be a very recent replacements), so I would just order new ones.

Cheers!

Gary

Those moldings are $48 a piece, my are shot also but they don't look like a easy remove and reinstall.

They will bend very easily if you remove them wrong. there are metal clips on the inside that snap over a lip on the door. I used a putty knife and slid it up under each clip to pop it up over the lip.