Any1 in washington memorial day weekend

packie88

Any1 in washington that is around memorial day weekend wanna give me a hand installin my bodylift. Help would be great, i hear its not that hard, i dont have a flat drive way to do it in and would like hte help of someone that has already done one

-Packie

Sorry man, I'll be busy at home remodeling my bathroom. I did mine all on my own along with questions posted here, so post up and I'll also check in to see if you run into issues. It really is pretty straight forward unless you run into broken/rusted/etc. issues. Its just kinda time consuming. Good luck!

sorry man, to far north for me. but as pickles said, take your time and do things right, its fairly easy just takes a while. geta buddy to help, stuff like loosening/tightening the body bolts and jacking really need another set of hands. not to mention one person can be messing with the engine bay stuff while the other is breaking the bolts loose. air tools are nice to have, but you can get by with a 2'-3' cheater pipe.

iirc, my lift took about 8 hours, from 10am-6pm. you could spread it out over two days if you want, but its really doable in one. mine took forever because the back right bolt wouldnt thread, so we ended up drilling and enlarging the hole through the floor and running a 1/2" bolt through. back 2 bolts were a bitch to line up as well