Sag

01Pathy3.5LE

Hey everyone. Happy Mom's Day to all the ladies that would apply too. Anyway, I have a question. I was looking at the stock specifications on the height the truck should be and I'm a little under. My question is how much is too much before I should look into new shocks/struts/springs. My front is 3/8" lower than specs and the rear is 11/16" lower. This is with the vehicle empty of stuff in the back that may weigh it down. Also full of fuel. Are these numbers any indication of wear? I have 98K on the stock components. Thanks!

if it doesn't wallow or feel super bouncy over bumps or rattle n clang over bumps, or when under moderate to hard braking the pathy doesn't sway front to back,.. i wouldn't worry about it..... just like us women.. gravity takes over after a while...... if it feels "not-as-stable-as-before" then you may need to look into some new susp parts...

Edited by Slick

Mine feels like crap, and I may go with used stock springs and new KYB struts and Rancho rears...

My sagging is very visible, not sure if yours is or not. My ride is buckboard stiff, and the tires squeal a lot, obvious that they are spending some airtime! :o