LSV? Load Sensing Valve

did a full brake fluid flush today and could not find the LSV and now my pedal goes almost to the floor, can someone please tell me what the Load Sensing Valve looks like or tell me exactly where it is, because I could not find it and I am guessing that a 2002 LE 4x4 should have one, I need to bleed it!!! a picture would be great, thank you!

Edited by CanadianPathyNut

one of my buddies had a 01 4x4 le with out one. my 00 4x4 le does. If you have one check to see if it is still in factory spec. Mine needed adjusted after lifting it. If you have one and are interested i can plegerise my hanes manual letting you know how. It will be easy to tell if you dont have one. You diff carrier where an inspection plate would be if it were any other truck will have 2 threaded holes where it should be.

It says to bleed it first too in the manual befer front or rear when bleeding so go back and do it in sequence.

I was getting excessive brake dust in the front which led me to check it and it was out of factory spec but it looked like that the way i adjusted it should hurt me more but i was probably just looking at it wrong because the brake dust is down now.

If i remember correctly the bleeder should be at the top of the valve body and to adjust it loosen the bottom bolt and the top one is eggshaped so loosen it get a ruler and push the lever away form the spring til it stopps. You need some 8.7ish or 8.75 or something inches from where the spring connects to the mount on both mounts when the lever is pushed all the way form the spring. That allowed the LSV lever to sit in the middle at rest position.