Source for front turn signals?

Anyone have a good source to get the front turn signals? The lenses on mine are about dead, lots of cracks and getting brittle, also the socket for the bulb has completed corroded away on the passenger side signal. Any place online to get the whole assembly cheap?

are you talking about the lower signals? cuz i have 2 you can have for the cost of shipping .. i cut the wires bout 3" from the socket and painted one side of each black which easily rubs off but they work and are in good shape

are you talking about the lower signals? cuz i have 2 you can have for the cost of shipping .. i cut the wires bout 3" from the socket and painted one side of each black which easily rubs off but they work and are in good shape

what did you do about the turn signals then? corner lamps blink?

what did you do about the turn signals then? corner lamps blink?

read on my good man..... hehehe sly http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8863&st=20

HazzardsOnlyFar.jpg

those are my turn signals.. because they're so bright.. i only have them set up as turn signals and not marker lights.... the reason they're both orange in the pic is cuz i had the hazzards on ;)

they are in the metal housings which i stole from another set of spot lights i had.. (like the ones on the upper part of the bumper.. the little 55w ea baby ones) slapped some sylvania orange bulbs in there n bobs yer uncle :D:takebow:

and though they look very low.. they are highly visible because of their brightness sly

Edited by Slick

oh yeah.. before i got the goodies (under $12) to make my turn signals.. i had the stock ones zip tied n redneck mounted here:

RedneckMarkerLights.jpg