Need advice

Pathfinder-jay

Looking around now and I saw other lights im interested in... HID seem to be very expensive... but if you guys dont mind to those who are bored and really dont mind taking a look....

Check this site out and let me know which lights you think would be best... Im ordering from him 100% so it has to be from this site...

CHECK LIGHTS HERE

Thanks alot

Seriously man, please make a decision on your own, any decision. Pick a light you like, buy it, post with results/opinion. I highly doubt that most people here, if any, have any experience with www.blinglights.com. The name alone would be enough for me to take my biz elsewhere. Sorry if I'm too harsh, I'm not trying to be a jerk. But a bazillion posts about every aspect of your build asking people specifically what you should buy each step of the way gets a little tiring. Part of the point of the forum is to innovate, search, and try something new on your own, and then post up with your results.

Seriously man, please make a decision on your own, any decision. Pick a light you like, buy it, post with results/opinion. I highly doubt that most people here, if any, have any experience with www.blinglights.com. The name alone would be enough for me to take my biz elsewhere. Sorry if I'm too harsh, I'm not trying to be a jerk. But a bazillion posts about every aspect of your build asking people specifically what you should buy each step of the way gets a little tiring. Part of the point of the forum is to innovate, search, and try something new on your own, and then post up with your results.

Ouch! Where is the love man?

Ouch! Where is the love man?

Dude, you are the last person that should be asking "where is the love." :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to kill a post here, just hoping maybe you spark an idea you'd like to try. Apparently I'm an a$$ for pointing things out.

Dude, you are the last person that should be asking "where is the love." :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to kill a post here, just hoping maybe you spark an idea you'd like to try. Apparently I'm an a$$ for pointing things out.

Where is the love for me? Where?

If people called me a donkey, I'd say he aw he aw he always calls me that. Get it? It is a donkey noise. :takebow:

Oh, and thanks for killing this post. I mean it; thanks. :beer:

One thing I learned when I built up my Jetta was "Do it for yourself." It doesn't matter what other people think of it, they will respect that you built it the way you wanted it. If they don't respect you for you efforts, who need them. We modify our cars/trucks to fit our personal tastes. You should never modify it to please anyone but yourself.

You should never modify it to please anyone but yourself.

amen...

Jay, if you have a couple that you really like and cant decide between, post em up, I'm sure we'll be glad to share our opinions. (even if you dont ask!) ;)