THE PLAN

rmd0311

Hey all..

After too much thinking. I have decided to sell the Pathy. I'm selling it to get an 02 Camry or Accord as my primary commuting vehicle. Having the 01 Pathy as my everyday vehicle is burning a HOLE in my pockets. Specially with the need of 91 Octane Fuel. Will it sell? Who knows? I have a certain price in my mind for the Pathy and will not lower it. I will give it 90 days with the Cars.com 90 Money Back Guarantee. If it does not sell, than I will suck up the gas bills, chill and start modding it.

IF IT SELLS, along with the Sedan I will be getting an OLD Pathy. Something with less than 150000. Maybe a 90 or a 91, will make this my hobby vehicle. I was looking at pricing and I can get one for like a K... Mod that baby for off roading and I have the best of both worlds.

What do ya'all think?

Pictures of my Pathy

Pathfinder Ad

Will definitely also look into the 2002-3 Altima then. This is all IF the pathy sells. As you can see I'm asking 12900. The LEAST I would take for the Pathy is 12500. Anything less than that, I keep her nice and happy.

id have to go with the yota over the accord if your set on a non-nissan sedan. i have heard too many issues with transmissions in those accords.

and id reccomend getting the old path. youll be happier and you can do SOOO much more to a vehicle with a frame.