Are there meetings?

Guest Chuck714

Guest Chuck714

HI EVERYBODY.... DO YOU GUYS MEET LIKE ONCE A YEAR? I saw lots of pictures and i would like to join some of you guys on a trail. something real basic. a simple trail run, just to get a feel for it. i have a stock 4x4 se-v6 and would like to take pictures also. P... :cool2:

This is a worldwide club, so getting everyone together is impossible. Best bet would be to post up that you want to meet some of us, with your location, and those around you will respond.

Guest Chuck714

i understand... okay than.... if anyone reads this, please let me know if you guys are meetin up in so- cal or some parts of nor-cal anytime soon. just email me.... or just reply thanks you new member chuck!!!

Guest Chuck714

i'm from garden grove, ca.... next to disneyland....i looked at the frapp map there only a few in so_cal

Guest Chuck714

tustin!!! sweet!!! you must know about Holy Gym? thats the only place a go locally... just hit me up... hopfully i'll have cash to go with....

Yah us Nor-Cal folk have tried to arrange meets a couple of times but then it all falls apart at the last minute. I'm thinking of arranging a trail run in the near future. But it all depends on what the verdict is on the status of my transmission when I get it serviced tomorrow. I'd be down to do something during the summer as well, as long as it isn't too far of a drive (gas is getting expensive!) B)

Guest Chuck714

yeah it would be great to find a location the would help us both on gas...

i willin to drive max4 1/2 hours to meet up....